Lamborghini Aventador headlines $4m Sydney auction
Prestige public auction expected to sell Lamborghini Aventador along with 65 late model exotic vehicles
A 2012 Lamborghini Aventador LP700-4 2D Coupe headlines a Manheim auction in Sydney on November 10. Thed car was originally purchased for approximately $750k and has just over 12,000km on the clock.
Launched in 2011, the model was a huge hit for the Italian marque, which built 5000 in a short space of time.
Powered by a mid-mount 6.5lt V12, it claimed 690 horses and had staggering performance. We're talking a 2.9 sec 0-100km/h time and a top speed just over 350km/h.
Joining the Italian supercar is a wide range of vehicles from brands such as BMW, Mercedes-Benz, Audi and Tesla
Some of the stand out lots include:
- 2014 Tesla Model S P85 Plus 5D Sedan with only 13,698km on the clock
- 2014 Land Rover Range Rover Sport 5.0 V8 Supercharged 5D Station Wagon
- 2014 BMW M4 F82 2D Coupe
- 2015 Mercedes-Benz CLA 45 AMG 4D Estate
- 2014 Mercedes-Benz C Class W204 C63 AMG Edition 507 2D Coup
- 2013 BMW 6 Series Gran Coupe F06 M6 4D Coup
- 2012 BMW 6 Series F12 M6 2D Cou
- 2014 Mercedes-Benz CLS C218 CLS500 AVG 10 EDN 4D Coup
The auction will take place at 6.00pm
We're giving away the last great Aussie Holden V8! Enter here for your chance to win!
Sign up to our free weekly newsletter for more unique car reviews and features plus see the latest unique and classic cars for sale.