Unique Cars issue 374 out now
Unique Cars issue #374 is on sale now, featuring the iconic ex-Bob Jane HQ Monaro on the cover, plus much more inside...
UNIQUE CARS #374
What's inside this month...
Bob Jane HQ
The iconic ex-Bob Jane 'improved production' HQ Monaro has just emerged from an eight-year restoration. We put John Bowe in the driver's seat.
"It's the most immaculate race car I think I've ever seen," he says.
Leo Geoghegan's legacy
Leo Geoghegan was a racer to his core, a pure competitor who was highly respected by his peers. We pay tribute to his long and successful career and take a look at two of his iconic race cars, the gutsy Valiant Charger and stunning Lotus Elite.
ALSO IN THIS ISSUE:
- Stan Adler's 1975 Porsche Carrera 2.7
See the video here
- 1947 Chrysler New Yorker Town & Country convertible
- Buyer's guide: HSV Clubsport 1999-2006
- John Wright's US Failures series: Ford innovative Edsel marque
- Great cars of the '70s: Peugeot 504
- Full round-up of the Phillip Island Classic Historic meeting
- Morley's Workshop
- Reader resto: Porsche 356
Plus news, readers' rides, our shed, events and hundreds of cars for sale...
We're giving away the last great Aussie Holden V8! Enter here for your chance to win!
Sign up to our free weekly newsletter for more unique car reviews and features plus see the latest unique and classic cars for sale.