Dirt circuit racing and burnout competition, Port Pirie
SA: Held by the Sporting Car Club of Port Pirie on Sat 1st November, 2014.
DIRT CIRCUIT RACING & BURNOUT COMPETITION
Sporting Car Club of Port Pirie
Saturday 1st November, 2014
Gates open 8:00am
Dirt Circuit Racing:
- Gates open 8:00am
- Scrutineering from 8:00am to 10:00am
- Racing starts at 10:00am
- Gate entry is $6.00 adult, $3.00 concession, under-15 is free with no pass-outs until 1:00pm (then gate entry is $10.00 for burnouts).
- Scrutineering at 2:00pm
- Burnouts from 4:30pm till late
- Grades: Up to 6-cylinder, 8-cylinder, Open
- Cost $25.00 for nominations before 24th October, then $20.00
- Full bar and canteen facilities
- $3,000.00 in cash prizes on offer
- Gate entry $10.00
For entry forms and more information, visit the 'Friends of Port Pirie Dirt Circuit' facebook page:
We're giving away the last great Aussie Holden V8! Enter here for your chance to win!
Sign up to our free weekly newsletter for more unique car reviews and features plus see the latest unique and classic cars for sale.