1970 DODGE DART SWINGER for sale $42,990
|Title||1970 DODGE DART SWINGER|
|Body Type||Hardtop - Coupe|
|No. of Doors||2|
|No. of Cylinders||8cyl|
|Capacity - cc||5,200|
|Engine Power - kW||525|
|Fuel Type||Premium Unleaded|
|No. of Gears||3|
With a worked 360 ci small block stroked to 408 ci and Edelbrock performer heads with finishing touches (ports, bowls etc.) and heavy duty tailshaft completed by the masterful guys at Power House Engines in Melbourne. Gearbox built by Paul and the lads at Paul Rogers Racing Transmissions. Lovingly cared for and looked after from the time the keys were handed over, this marks a sad day. Other notable works completed include;
- Re cast Chrysler 408 ci small block.
- Edelbrock Performer heads.
- Lunati Voodoo hydraulic cam.
- Torqueflite 727 transmission
- Turbo Action Converter
- B&M SFI Flexplate
- TTI pipes with custom made 3.5 in stainless exhaust.
- Completely re-built front and back ends including new disks all round
- Disk brakes front and back (new disk rotors with rebuilt calipers)
- 9 inch diff
- Brand new carpet and headlining
Dodge is one of those brands where a premium car is worth a fortune, but there's still some good buying +more
Anyone with a pulse loves a bit of American muscle, and Mopar makes some of the coolest muscle cars around. So we’ve found this eye-catching sublime 1970 Dodge Dart Swinger to play with. It’s packing a small-block V8 up front, bench seat, column shift and a set of very cool steelies and hubcaps. Over the next few months we’re going to tidy a few things up and add some more mumbo, but the best bit is: you could win it and it could be all yours! +more